Go Orange 2015
Main • Events • Go Orange Awareness Day • Volunteer
This September, Food Bank For New York City kicks off our 10th annual Go Orange to
End Hunger™ campaign, with lead presenting sponsor Barilla,
during Hunger Action Month. Join us to take action and raise awareness of hunger in NYC!
Ways to Go Orange
- Snap a photo of yourself or a friend wearing orange and tag it #GoOrangeNYC to raise awareness – we'll feature the best pics in our gallery and on social media!
- Start a Virtual Food Drive – Virtual Food Drives allow Food Bank to provide more food than a traditional canned food drive thanks to our wholesale purchasing power.
- Volunteer – Roll up your sleeves and sign up for a volunteer project at our Bronx warehouse or Harlem Kitchen & Food Pantry.
- Give – Did you know that $1 can help to provide 5 meals? Double your gift by asking your employer to match your donation!
- Sign your organization up for a "Food Bank 2 Go" custom repack project, where Food Bank comes to you!
We hope you'll join us throughout the month, but especially on Go Orange Awareness Day – September 17.
Now in its 10th year, Go Orange is a citywide call to action for all New Yorkers to get involved in support of the 1.5 million individuals who rely on Food Bank For New York City and our network of member charities.
Corporations are encouraged to get involved through sponsorship opportunities, employee volunteer activities, and cause marketing events. Contact our Corporate Partnership team for more details.