Nationally, one in six restaurants has permanently closed due to the COVID 19 pandemic. Those that remain face a decline in revenues of 36%. We want your help to change that.
- During the week of September 13 – 19, eat at the participating restaurants listed below.
- Follow the social media accounts of participating restaurants, and re-post your favorites.
- Post your experience at the restaurants to your social media.
- Post about your favorite New York City restaurant, bar, bodega, or other food establishment. Have a favorite dish or memorable story at a particular restaurant? Post that, too!
- Use the hashtag #EatForGood in all of your social media posts.
Join us for dinner on Hunger Action Day, September 17. Food Bank and Eater will co-host a special four course dinner with four wine pairings at Niche Niche. Seating is limited, so book your reservation here.
An estimated 1.6 million New Yorkers are facing food insecurity. By patronizing these restaurants, you are making a difference to New Yorkers in need. To make a further contribution CLICK HERE. For every $1 donated Food Bank provides 5 meals to New Yorkers in need.
Special Thanks To Our Campaign Partner
Can't make it? You can still make YOUR impact!
Every $1 provides 5 meals for New Yorkers in need.