EAT FOR GOOD
Food Bank For New York City and Eater have partnered to celebrate Eat For Good, a week-long campaign aimed at raising awareness of the problem of food insecurity in New York City.
- During the week of September 18 – 24, eat at the participating restaurants listed below.
- Follow the social media accounts of participating restaurants, and re-post your favorites.
- Post your experience at the restaurants to your social media.
- Post about your favorite New York City restaurant, bar, bodega, or other food establishment. Have a favorite dish or memorable story at a particular restaurant? Post that, too!
- Use the hashtag #EatForGood in all of your social media posts.
An estimated 1.6 million New Yorkers are facing food insecurity. By patronizing these restaurants, you are making a difference to New Yorkers in need. To make a further contribution CLICK HERE. For every $1 donated Food Bank provides 5 meals to New Yorkers in need.
Can’t make it? You can still make YOUR impact!
Every $1 provides 5 meals for New Yorkers in need.