Search the map to find a soup kitchen, food pantry, senior center, or SNAP enrollment site near you. Find a free tax assistance site here. If you’re an individual looking to donate a small amount of food, the charities below will be happy to accept your donations. If you’re a food industry donor or have a large amount of food to give, learn more here.
- To search this map, click this icon on your desktop or mobile device.
- A full screen version of the map will open.
- Click the search icon and enter your search terms (borough, organization name, etc) to find open providers.
- Note: Hours are subject to change without notice. Be sure to call ahead to confirm service hours for your needs.
Please note that food distribution dates and times are subject to change. Food is available while supplies last.
Distribution Schedule – June, 2023
- Friday, 06/02/2023 | Distribution starts at 11:00am | Address: 1637 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225 | Directions
- Saturday, 06/03/2023 | Distribution starts at 10:30am | Address: 85-05 144th St, Queens, NY 11435 | Directions
- Saturday, 06/03/2023 | Distribution starts at 12:00pm | Address: 1865 Morris Ave, The Bronx, NY 10460 | Directions
- Tuesday, 06/06/2023 | Distribution starts at 12:00pm | Address: 350 Linwood St, Brooklyn, NY 11208 | Directions
- Saturday, 06/10/2023 | Distribution starts at 12:00pm | Address: 179-01 90th Ave. Queens NY | Directions
- Saturday, 06/10/2023 | Distribution starts at 12:00om | Address: 92-25 Rockaway Beach Blvd, Far Rockaway, NY 11693 | Directions
- Saturday, 06/10/2023/| Distribution starts at 11:00am| Address: 1589 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029 | Directions
- Tuesday, 06/14/2023 | Distribution starts at 12:00pm | Address: 92-24 Rockaway Blvd, Ozone Park, NY 11417 | Directions
- Saturday, 06/17/2023 | Distribution starts at 11:00am | Address: 1368 Webster Ave, The Bronx, NY 10456 | Directions
- Saturday, 06/17/2023 | Distribution starts at 12:00pm | Address: 227-11 Linden Blvd, Cambria Heights, NY 11411 | Directions
- Saturday, 06/17/2023/| Distribution starts at 12:00pm | Address: 195 Sanford St, Brooklyn, NY 11205 | Directions
- Saturday, 06/24/2023 | Distribution starts at 11:00am | Address: 500 W 204th Street, Manhattan, NY 10034 | Directions
- Saturday, 06/24/2023 | Distribution starts at 12:00pm | Address: 169-09 137th Ave, Queens, NY 11434 | Directions
- Monday, 06/26/2023 | Distribution starts at 3:30pm | Address: 319 E 117th St, Manhattan, NY 10035 | Directions
- Tuesday, 06/27/2023 | Distribution starts at 12:00pm | Address: 923 Longwood Ave, The Bronx, NY 10459 | Directions
Get weekly updates on where our Mobile Pantry will be sent straight to your inbox.
Do you feel that you’ve been discriminated against at one of our member soup kitchens or food pantries? If so, you may file a complaint with Food Bank For New York City to address the matter. Additionally, you may file a complaint with USDA using the information below.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture: Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442; or