This year’s Festival will take place Thursday, October 14 – Sunday, October 17, 2021. Exclusive pre-sale for Capital One Cardholders begins Monday, August 9. General ticket sales begin on sale Monday, August 16. Click here for more information.
When is NYCWFF this year?
How can I volunteer?
Take a look at the three volunteer teams we have below. We are currently accepting applications for Volunteer Leaders and registration for Event and Culinary support will open in August — click below to express interest and be notified when registration opens.
- Event Support Volunteers assist with setup, breakdown, event registration, ticketing, customer service and overall guest experience. Express interest here!
- Volunteer Leadership Team plays an integral role managing volunteers, providing invaluable on-site leadership for event and culinary support, and works closely with Food Bank Staff and NYCWFF Event Managers to ensure that each event runs smoothly. Apply here!
- Culinary Support Volunteers assist with food prep, chef support, and overall culinary operations. Must have professional or academic culinary experience. Express interest here!
How long is a volunteer shift?
Volunteer shifts range from 3 to 6 hours.
Why should I volunteer at NYCWFF?
- Lend your time and support to take a stand against hunger.
- Participate in the biggest and best wine and food festival in NYC.
- Be a part of a community of culinary enthusiasts.
- Have fun while supporting an amazing cause
How do I get involved and volunteer at other programs in addition to NYCWFF?
What are your Health and Safety Protocols?
As of August 2021, NYCWFF is requiring that all volunteers, event attendees and event staff be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except for persons who are unable to get vaccinated because of a medical reason, who will be provided reasonable accommodation. NYCWFF will abide by all city and state guidelines as it relates to event-specific COVID safety protocols and procedures, and guidelines will be updated as the government guidelines evolve. Read the full NYCWFF COVID guidelines here.