When is NYCWFF this year?
How can I volunteer?
Take a look at the three volunteer teams we have below. We are currently accepting applications for Volunteer Leaders and registration for Event and Culinary support will open in August — click below to express interest and be notified when registration opens.
- Event Support Volunteers assist with setup, breakdown, event registration, ticketing, customer service and overall guest experience. Express interest here!
- Volunteer Leadership Team plays an integral role managing volunteers, providing invaluable on-site leadership for event and culinary support, and works closely with Food Bank Staff and NYCWFF Event Managers to ensure that each event runs smoothly. Apply here!
- Culinary Support Volunteers assist with food prep, chef support, and overall culinary operations. Must have professional or academic culinary experience. Express interest here!
How long is a volunteer shift?
Volunteer shifts range from 3 to 6 hours.
Why should I volunteer at NYCWFF?
- Lend your time and support to take a stand against hunger.
- Participate in the biggest and best wine and food festival in NYC.
- Be a part of a community of culinary enthusiasts.
- Have fun while supporting an amazing cause
How do I get involved and volunteer at other programs in addition to NYCWFF?
What are your Health and Safety Protocols?
As of July 8, 2021, NYCWFF is requiring that all volunteers, event attendees and event staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. NYCWFF will abide by all city and state guidelines as it relates to event-specific COVID safety protocols and procedures. NYCWFF event guidelines and procedures will be updated as the government guidelines evolve. Read the full NYCWFF COVID guidelines here.