Event Support Team
Assist with event registration, ticketing, customer service and overall guest experience.
Culinary Support Team
Assist with food prep, chef support, and overall culinary operations. Must have culinary experience.
Volunteer Leadership Team
Manage and provide on-site leadership for volunteer teams to ensure events run smoothly.
NYCWFF 2019 Volunteer Program sponsored by TŪL Exclusively for Office Depot® Office Max®.
When is NYCWFF this year?
How can I volunteer?
Take a look at the three volunteer teams we have below. We are currently accepting applications for Volunteer Leaders and registration for Event and Culinary support will open in August — click below to express interest and be notified when registration opens.
- Volunteer Leadership Team plays an integral role managing volunteers, providing invaluable on-site leadership for event and culinary support, and works closely with Food Bank Staff and NYCWFF Event Managers to ensure that each event runs smoothly. Apply here!
- Event Support Volunteers assist with setup, breakdown, event registration, ticketing, customer service and overall guest experience. Express interest here!
- Culinary Support Volunteers assist with food prep, chef support, and overall culinary operations. Must have professional or academic culinary experience. Express interest here!
How long is a volunteer shift?
Volunteer shifts range from 3 to 6 hours.
Why should I volunteer at NYCWFF?
- Lend your time and support to take a stand against hunger.
- Participate in the biggest and best wine and food festival in NYC.
- Be a part of a community of culinary enthusiasts.
- Have fun while supporting an amazing cause
How do I get involved and volunteer at other programs in addition to NYCWFF?