for more information about nycwff
When is NYCWFF taking place?
October 11-14, 2018
How can I sign up to volunteer?
What will I do as a volunteer?
There are several volunteer tasks ranging from serving food, giving out wristbands, providing culinary assistance to chefs, and many more!
- The Volunteer Leadership Team plays an integral role managing volunteers, providing invaluable on-site leadership for event and culinary support, and works closely with Food Bank Staff and NYCWFF Event Managers to ensure that each event runs smoothly.
- Event Support Volunteers assist with setup, breakdown, event registration, ticketing, customer service and overall guest experience.
- Culinary Support Volunteers assist with food prep, chef support, and overall culinary operations. Must have professional or academic culinary experience.
How long is a volunteer shift?
Volunteer shifts range from 3 to 6 hours.
Why should I volunteer at NYCWFF?
- Lend your time and support to take a stand against hunger.
- Participate in the biggest and best wine and food festival in NYC.
- Be a part of a community of culinary enthusiasts.
- Have fun while supporting an amazing cause
How do I get involved and volunteer at other programs in addition to NYCWFF?