When is NYCWFF this year?
How can I volunteer?
Take a look at the three volunteer teams we have below. We are currently accepting applications for Volunteer Leaders and registration for Event and Culinary support will open in August — click below to express interest and be notified when registration opens.
- Volunteer Leadership Team plays an integral role managing volunteers, providing invaluable on-site leadership for event and culinary support, and works closely with Food Bank Staff and NYCWFF Event Managers to ensure that each event runs smoothly. Apply here!
- Event Support Volunteers assist with setup, breakdown, event registration, ticketing, customer service and overall guest experience. Express interest here!
- Culinary Support Volunteers assist with food prep, chef support, and overall culinary operations. Must have professional or academic culinary experience. Express interest here!
How long is a volunteer shift?
Volunteer shifts range from 3 to 6 hours.
Why should I volunteer at NYCWFF?
- Lend your time and support to take a stand against hunger.
- Participate in the biggest and best wine and food festival in NYC.
- Be a part of a community of culinary enthusiasts.
- Have fun while supporting an amazing cause
How do I get involved and volunteer at other programs in addition to NYCWFF?