To download the Hunger Action Month assets, right-click and save on a desktop or press and hold the image to save on a mobile device.
WAYS TO TAKE ACTION THIS MONTH
Are you a New Yorker in need of food for yourself or your family? Find your nearest emergency food provider, including our series of pop-up food distributions for Hunger Action Month, here.
Nourish Your Neighbors
The ongoing pandemic has increased hunger all across the city. Give now to power the programs that get food into our most vulnerable communities.
Challenge Your Friends
Start an online fundraiser to get your friends, family and followers involved in our mission this Hunger Action Month – every $1 raised provides 5 meals!
Advocate for our mission to fight hunger on social media. Explore the assets below and post them to your favorite channels with #FeedAll.
HELP AMPLIFY OUR EFFORTS
- September is Hunger Action Month, a time for all of us to stand up and fight back against hunger in the United States. In NYC alone, food insecurity has increased by 44% due to the ongoing pandemic, leaving 1.6 million New Yorkers to worry about where their next meal is coming from. To help nourish our neighbors in need, join me in supporting the Food Bank For New York City! For every $1 we raise, we’ll be able to provide 5 meals, which is pretty incredible if you ask me. Give today at foodbanknyc.org/donate. #FeedAll
- This Hunger Action Month, I’m teaming up with the Food Bank For New York City to provide meals for the 1.6 million New Yorkers currently facing food insecurity. To join me in nourishing our neighbors across the five boroughs, go to foodbanknyc.org/hunger-action-month. #FeedAll
- September is Hunger Action Month, a time for all of us to stand up and fight back against hunger in the United States, especially as the economic fallout of the ongoing pandemic continues to increase food insecurity across the country. To make an impact right here in NYC, go to foodbanknyc.org/hunger-action-month. There, you’ll find easy ways to get involved with Food Bank’s work to wipe out hunger across the five boroughs. #FeedAll
Hunger Action Month/Hispanic Heritage Month Messaging
- Every day, more than 1 million New Yorkers face the struggle of not having enough to eat, including hundreds of thousands of members of our city’s Latinx community. Even before the pandemic, nearly twice as many Latinxs were facing hunger than their non-Latinx, white peers, with 19% of Latinx children in the United States going to bed hungry. That’s why I’m partnering with the Food Bank For New York City this Hispanic Heritage Month, to make sure that all of our Latinx neighbors get the food and resources they need to thrive. Join me in giving today and for every $1 we raise, we’ll be able to provide 5 meals. #FeedAll
- More than 1.6M New Yorkers are facing food insecurity, including hundreds of thousands of our city’s Latinx community members. Join me this Hispanic Heritage Month in supporting @FoodBank4NYC to ensure that all of our NYC neighbors have the food they need to thrive. #FeedAll
Eat For Good Messaging
- As the ongoing pandemic continues to increase food insecurity in NYC, it’s also taking a major toll on our city’s restaurants, cafés, and bars. That’s why I’m supporting Food Bank For New York City and Eater’s “Eat For Good” campaign, which is all about showing a little love to the local haunts that make NYC great. Get involved here:
- This week, I’m teaming up with the Food Bank For New York City and Eater to raise awareness about NYC’S recovering hospitality industry. As the ongoing pandemic continues to increase food insecurity in our city, it’s also taking a major toll on our neighborhoods’ restaurants, cafés, and bars. To support the workers who power your favorite local haunts, join our “Eat for Good” campaign today.
- All week long, we here at Food Bank are partnering with our good friends at Eater to raise awareness about NYC’s recovering hospitality industry. Our city’s restaurants, cafés, and bars have been hit hard by the ongoing pandemic, so it’s more important than ever to support your favorite local eateries. To get involved with our “Eat for Good” campaign, visit
One Mission. Five Boroughs. Feed All.
Meet Chef Sheri
Meet Pastor Mike
Meet MUNA Brooklyn
Meet Agatha House
Meet The LeFrac Foundation