Blog Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn
Food Bank For New York City

  Please leave this field empty

Agency Intranet Login

CookShop users, click here: CookShop Database


Hurricane Irene Food Stamp Replacement Notice

If you are receiving food stamps and you have lost food that you have purchased with your food stamp benefit, you can have the monetary value of that food replaced.  To request replacement benefits, you must report the loss at a local food stamp center within ten days of the loss, and follow up by completing request form (ldss-2291) within 10 days of your reporting the loss.  Call the Food Bank For New York City 212.894.8060 for assistance or click on these following links for information and to download the form.

Replacement food stamps request form

State guidance on replacement food stamps

Back to Top